Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well my friends and family it certainly has been awhile....and I know that there are still some of you who check back often wondering if I'll ever post again....well here I am, writers block or not! Well I have been blaming it on pregnancy brain, but I'm starting to really think that this new mind of mine is really true.


So since the last time I wrote, we have had Christmas at both parents houses and been to Sask. and back. Yes, it's been a month of travelling! The boys have done super well with coping on the long trips and although some times it may get frustrating....I know it's not forever!



Andrew has been testing out his 2 year old voice a little early. I'm thinking that if this was a subject in school, he would certainly get an A+. The only part he'd get docked in is consistancy. He's pretty good at turning it on and shutting it off. I am shocked when I think that this boy has been in my care for almost 2 years now....and I still sometimes can't believe that he is mine. Not for any bad reasons other than....he's growing up (tear, tear)

Brett has been growing so much. He is fitting into clothes earlier than Andrew and certainly putting on the pounds more than Andrew. It's fun to see him as his own person, learning in a different way....needing different things than his brother. It's interesting how you can love each of them sooo much in their own special way. I think now I can understand my parents love for us kids a little more.
Richard and I have been doing great...working out our "working relationship" and enjoying the moments that we have together and as a family. After Christmas, Rich started the camp tour to colleges up at PRBI and then to Prairie while I was in Lethbridge with my parents and then he picked us up and we went to Sask....to Briercrest (where we stayed in Regina at U.Perry/A.Dawna's house) and then off to Bethany. We ended our big trip in Lethbridge for the weekend where we picked up our dog and other vehicle and headed home on Sun. This week we are gearing up for our big fundraiser that is on Sat.


I've posted a couple of pictures on here for those who don't have facebook and I'll post the rest on facebook (cause its simpler).

4 comments:

eileen said...

YEAH!!! for news and pictures. Even though I have facebook, I check your blog regularly. Denise posted (finally) on her blog today.
Thanks for taking the time to stay connected with family!!!!

tania said...

Hey, ditto what mom said! I appreciate the posts. I'm glad the big trip went smoothly with the little boys. Getting to Grampy or Nana's house is a big enough trek for us at the moment with 3 kiddies.

Anonymous said...

my oldest is 16 and sometimes when he calls me mom, i just look at him and can't believe i'm him mom. :) weird maybe but i think it just means we really enjoy this "position". continue enjoying.

a. rietta

Derek said...

I miss Andrew! He was so fun to have around!