Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well our family seems to be done travelling for a bit and I'm quite excited. Andrew was so excited to be back home as it seemed like we were gone forever. We noticed how much Tyra missed Andrew as she jumped up onto the couch next to Andrew just grooming herself and purring away!

Andrew couldn't wait to get outside, he ventured into my vest...it was hilarious. Our door was open a crack today and he slipped outside in his bare feet....until he touched the ground with all the snow...then quickly came back in to get dressed for outside!


Brett...is Brett....full of smiles and giggles and just loving being alive! He is now falling asleep without a lot of help. We put him down and with a bit of moaning he's out for the count...just loving his crib. Because of Andrews loud mouth we had to put Brett's crib in our room until their more adjusted to sleeping together.


And nothing says morning like two boys who want to cuddle in bed.....Andrew got Brett all snuggled up in bed (by pulling the covers up) and was ready to relax the morning away.


For all of you who have been praying for Andrew, we just had a Spokane appointment this past Monday. He is doing better than in October and the Dr. is quite pleased! He said that he doesn't need to see him for 6 months...so yahoo. In Aug. I will be able to take the bus...so the drive won't seem so long......Anyways....crying baby.....on my way.....love you all!



5 comments:

Joan said...

LOVE the pictures. (love the one in bed...brings back memories) Thanks for posting. Sure miss my boys.

Love you CWLD,
Mom

Rick and Sandy said...

I love these pics of the boys. Kristy, I see from your Mom's comments that you must have had much the same experience crawling into your parents bed as our boys did...these bring back such wonderful memories for me.

We love you; I'm ready to get in the car and drop by for a visit...soon, I hope.

Mom F

Carla said...

I like the pic with Andrew in your vest. Looks like he is wearing a sleeping bag. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time at home. And good news about Andrew's foot!

Dawna said...

I miss your boys...and the two of you also!! Seeing these pictures reminds me of the fun we had while you stayed at our house. Thanks for posting and keeping us updated.

Oma said...

Thanks for posting. Maybe our next visit will be longer.
Love you LOTS !