Monday, February 9, 2009

Thank you Thank you Thank you..........

I think this is Andrew's favorite thing to say...although it comes in many forms......tank u, tank u ma, and then of course just the quick sign. Some of the time we prompt Andrew with "what is something you can say" and he'll respond with thank you....but lately he has been doing so much of it on his own. I especially noticed it when we went to Spokane...it was just me and the boys, so of course my hands were exceptionally full all the time. It didn't matter if Andrew was walking through the door or being held by me there was always a "TANK U" as we walked through. I'm finding (even at church) people not knowing how to respond to Andrew as he is telling them thank you.....Don't people know that they can have manners back to little children. To all of you wondering the correct response to my son saying thank you.....its "your welcome"!
Today was such a beautiful day, we couldn't waste it inside. So Rich and I and the boys went for a walk around....well down the road here and there. When you have a number of trails around you that are still knee deep of snow (or in some places at least ankle deep) and you don't have good boots....the road ends up being a good place for you to walk. As you will see in the picture Andrew has just started to love to wear glasses, especially as he is discovering how annoying the sun is in your face...he's more inclined to wear them than take them off.We certainly did have a wonderful day!
I know A.Dawna, you intended this for Brett...but the shirt fit Andrew so well right now =)

2 comments:

Rick and Sandy said...

Wow; beautiful pics and posting of your family. Thank you so much; we miss you all tremendously!!

And, "you are welcome, Andrew". We love you all!

Dad & Mom

Dawna said...

Again, great pictures. So glad you can enjoy the outdoors with your boys. And by the way, the shirt looks great on Andrew...I'm glad you can get good use out of it!! : )