Thursday, March 19, 2009

post 2 - now the pictures

For some reason I couldn't add photos to the other post.....so here they are in a seperate post!

Andrew loves this stuff.....the expensive stuff is called moon sand. This stuff is from the dollar store and called Glorb. Watch out...if you eat it, your diaper looks like fertalizer!

My big boy LOVES to do puzzles. I'm so proud of him accomplishing a task that requires such patience when figuring it out!



This was the morning we told Andrew to go pick out some clothes. Can you believe that he picked out the top first and we helped him get it on. Then he came out like this. He tried putting on the outfit himself. The amazing part was these overalls came with the top he picked out. I was so proud of his matching (even though I'm pretty sure it was by fluke).

The other day we did our first painting. I'm surprised I haven't done this before with him, but he loved it. He had so much fun. When we painted the wall this week Andrew would point to the wall and say "mommy color!".....yes mommy "colored" the wall.




Brett just loves the backpack....we had so much fun at the zoo when Grandma Friesen came to visit.



We had to make sure we gave mom a good "Calgary" visit. So we had to hit up Pete's Drive in for sure!










Who knew a make-up bag could make such a great hat!










1 comment:

eileen said...

love keeping with your family through your blog. thanks for all the time and effort it takes!