This post is just pure and simple..... I was thinking about how interesting children's behaviour is while I was noting how my son was eating his jam sandwich. Andrew would rather eat the bread and leave the crust...but he seems okay with eating it all. Now its not the fact that he eats it that is so interesting...its the way he eats it. When I eat a sandwich...I eat the corner first and then move on. Its almost like my mind already has succumbed to the fact that I'm going to be eating the entire sandwich......where as Andrew starts right at the softest part...the middle (when the sandwich is in half). I'm sure he is thinking that he might as well get full on the best part, cause if he's going to leave any of it, it will be the crust.
As I am typing this post, Andrew is coloring on some scrap paper.....our newsletter in fact. He turns up at me and says..."mommy, Nanooo cold....brrr". I was wondering what he was talking about cause it's pretty nice out today and it's a good temperature inside. It took me a bit, but on the paper, there is a picture on Andrew all bundled up, playing in the snow. He was referring to the picture on the paper.....that smarty pants!
And that my folks...is all for now.....
3 comments:
Tell Andrew when he moves away from home like Tante Carla, he can leave his crusts.
Love your posts! Hey -- we are now allowed to feed him JAM sandwiches?! lol
It wasn't a matter of him being allowed by me....he didn't eat them till now!and if it was the other way around....I was crazy at the time...I plead innocence!
Post a Comment