Sunday, March 29, 2009

This is what it pretty much looked like yesterday here....and this is what we woke up to this morning....this picture is sideways, but I could barely open the door!







We are pretty much snowed in. Can't wait till the grater gets here, we can't even see the road! I don't know where he's going to put all this snow!!!






Here are some pictures reflecting what we've been up to this week.....

Andrew has been learning how to earn his keep in this household......he's been entertaining Brett by reading to him....


....he's been putting away his laundry (in Brett's drawers I might add)......

......he's been feeding Brett......

....and of course....teaching Brett all about the farm.....


Enjoy your day, I'll try to post more pictures if it all gets deeper, cause it's still coming down hard!

4 comments:

Rick and Sandy said...

My goodness; obviously you didn't venture out to church this morning...we were just thinking it was time to come out for a visit, but we'll wait a few more weeks. I know that just because you're snowed in doesn't mean it's an inside day; have fun with the boys!!

Andrew is such a great big brother; I never would have considered letting Richard feed his younger brothers, especially (I think) yogurt. I can just imagine the mess. You are a very brave Mommy, Kristy...but mostly a terrific teacher!! Keep up the great job.

The boys are growing up way too fast for this Grampa & Gramma; thanks for posting the pics, it really helps us get thru the "we're missing all of you" times.

Dad & Mom F

Joan said...

So, you finally believed my snow reports! :)
I agree with Sandy -- you're a terrific teacher and so easy going -- no way could I have handled the mess.
I love the closs bond those brothers are forming.
ps -- hopefully you'll get out by next weekend!!!

Dawna said...

Enjoy the snow...and keep thinking warm thoughts...spring has to be just around the corner. Brett looks like he has grown so much since you were here...and Andrew looks like the perfect big brother. Keep having fun with them...even if it means messes!!

Joan said...

uh, that's "close bond"

Still needing my dictionary.....