My Oldest is now 2....I still can't believe it!!!

if only adding pictures to blogger was as easy as it is to facebook.......
.....then I would post more
.....there would be more pictures
.....there would be more pictures to talk about
Anyone else think the same way?
Life has been fast paced around here and it's only getting busier! There is so much to get done and it seems like camp is fast approaching and I'm excited! Many of you have said that you want to come and visit and I am all for that! Come and join in on our fun!
We are still in need of cooks this summer. If you or someone else or a few of you together want to come out and cook for a week or 2 or 3 or more, let us know....otherwise the responsibility falls on me and I'm already keeping myself busy with the 2 boys and office work! It really will be a layed back job....lots of fun....and some good fellowship...

Happy 7 Months Big Boy!!!

3 comments:
thanks for the update. yes, facebook is much easier. :) thanks for making the effort.
love you, a. rietta
It's time for us to get to Alberta for a visit again! Andrew is loosing his baby face and looking so much like a little boy and Brett, my goodness, he's growing up way too fast!!
Hugs and kisses to RnK, Andrew & Brett, with all our love. We miss you and are hoping to see you soon.
Dad & Mom
Love, love, love that cake your dad made for Andrew. What a special gift grandpa can do for his little man. Wish he was closer to make his sister-in-law some of that great cheese bread!!!
Post a Comment