LOOK....I CAN SIT...I have been doing it for a bit now, but here's an official picture without surrounding pillows.
Andrew was putting the hat on Brett....doesn't look too bad!
Andrew with definite camp socks!
Andrew putting on Brett's sweater.
Andrew and Brennan watching cars with their cars, without their pants, eating raisins....what can be better than this?
Our newest fan of playdough
The boys being great brothers....

The boys being great brothers....
As you may have noticed...camping season starts...blog becomes non existent! Not to disappoint all you faithful readers....I WILL RETURN TO BLOG...it just may have to wait till September. Until then I will post some pics to satisfy those longing Grandparents who look all the time to see our growing boys.
6 comments:
Checking back daily has finally paid off! Thanks for posting -- never knew Brett was sitting until I saw Lisa's pics. He's getting so big.
Squishy hugs to them from Grandma.
thanks for the pics... looking good!
love and prayers, a. Rietta
Yahoo; glad I came back and checked a second time tonight!
We have to wait until September...boo hoo!! I guess we'll have to drive out to see you all in between at the end of July.
Thanks for thinking of us and posting pics!! Hugs and kisses to the boys from Papa & Gramma. We love you all tons.
Wow your boys really are getting bigger. And looking like a lot of fun to be with.
love Tante Carla
Greatgrandma too.
Love you lots !
RnK, it's time to send hugs and kisses to our beautiful grandsons by way of the net. We look at these pics everyday; it helps when we're so far away and missing the boys.
Love you; have a wonderful week!!
Post a Comment