I can't believe that I'm actually posting. Life has been so crazy busy and the moments that I have had free, I have felt completely ill. This pregnancy sure is one that is affecting me the greatest. I have enjoyed the thought though that we are that much closer to completing our family and thinking about all the ways I can start to feel normal again after. I won't fantasize too long cause....well I know I'm a little far away from that at the moment.
I go for our ultrasound here this monday and I look forward to hearing and seeing the baby.....wondering if this too is another boy that will grace our household. I have decided to have this baby again in Lethbridge for the peace of mind of being so close to a hospital, close to my parents and well...people to help us out with our boys.
After such a great summer of the Lord's name being heard and praised...we ventured off to see some family and friends. It was great to have some rest and to not have to think about the work that still was on our desk.
The boys have grown up so much. Brett went from crawling this spring to walking this fall. It didn't take him long and he has sure loves getting around....although he has recently discovered that getting around in snow pants are harder than you would think. Thus ending for a bad time outside. Andrew is coming up with funny phrases and sayings and constantly surprising us with the things that he can remember. That boy is sure growing up fast. He is still plugging away weight wise (as his cousin Owen wears the same size pants as him and is 10 months younger)....and is only a few pounds heavier than his brother.
Richard and I continue to feel blessed living out here and love that we live somewhere quiet and not so consumed by the material things around us.
I have uploaded a few pictures from the rest of our summer until our battery died on our vacation into facebook. If for some reason you don't get facebook or you aren't my friend (as of yet) ....I have uploaded a picture here for you to see. ENJOY!
5 comments:
hope you aren't feeling sick for too much longer and can enjoy your pregnancy a little more and time with you boys :-) take care, much love from a very materialistic city (much rather be living in a setting like you guys :-)
christina
Thanks; we enjoy the details of you and our Grandsons alot. It helps when we're feeling way too far away.
Hugs & kisses to the boys from Grampa & Gramma.
it was so good to see you this month. we pray for God's continued blessing in your lives and the lives of the people you encounter.
love.a.Rietta
So glad you posted -- I confess, I was getting tired of seeing George every other day!
I love this picture -- you kids all take a great pic.
It never dawned on me that Brett won't need my hand to walk with anymore like he did when he was last here. Sigh. You really need to visit more often! :)
Love & Hugs
Great to hear about your growing family. And so glad to hear that the summer went so well. I hope that you enjoy this next season. lots of love Tante Carla
Post a Comment