Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you believe that I am posting again! I wanted to update you on our ultrasound. We were able to see the baby and learn lots about what we saw in the pictures she was showing us. When we went to our appointment the next day we soon found out that we need another ultrasound. DO NOT BE ALARMED. Our Dr. doesn't see anything wrong, but the radiologist I'm sure is just covering all areas. The baby wasn't moving as much as he would have liked to have seen. Also they were thinking that I may be low in the amount of amniotic fluid as well as they didn't get a good picture of the heart. My Dr. said to not be worried (I'm not in the least bit)...the baby is growing as it should and all looks fine from her end.
This time maybe I'll eat and have something to drink with sugar in it to get that baby moving! I tell you all this information just to keep our family in your prayers. God has it all worked out all ready and I have fully layed this all down at his feet. Please pray with us that this baby would continue to move more and more and that it's environment is as much as it needs to grow and be healthy.
Hope you have a great weekend....we've had snowfall twice since we've been home from vacation and twice now it's gone. These Chinook winds are STRONG where we are....there is little to no evidence of snow on the ground...CRAZY!
From our family to yours...have a great dress up day!

3 comments:

Rietta said...

thanks for the update. keeping you in our prayers.

a. Rietta

Rick and Sandy said...

We could help by sending you some leftover treats; chocolate & sugar ought to wakeup this little one. How well I remember praying during my pregnancies for the babies to move; and they did, just not very much. We continually pray with you for Baby and Kristy's health.

The local Pumpkin, Lion and Monkey have already been to Gramma & Grampa's; they're very cute kids.

Kim said...

Hi

Madi moved so little that they called her "pokey". I had weekly stress tests because she was so still. She now is a healthy 6 year old who doesn't stop moving!

Kim Denis