Praise the Lord!
I just had such a fantastic night last night. Later into the evening, throughout the night and then again this morning baby has decided to move. It was such a comforting thing knowing that the baby is moving and making itself known.....it only took till 21 1/2 weeks!
The boys are doing well. Both are growing and making new steps to becoming bigger boys. Andrew got some clothes (thanks Ryan&Jo) that he put on when he first got them at Thanksgiving...now they are belly shirts! Same with the pants! Brett is on the same path wearing some 18month pants and finding the 12 month pants getting too short!
This must be the definition of a parent...when you have a whole ton of space to talk about anything and you chose to talk about your children.....as if I have nothing else going on in my life.
Last night we did pizza and movie (usually Sundays but we are away this week). We decided to turn on Singing in the Rain. It was fun to watch my sons waving their arms to the music and Andrew trying his best to tap dance. I love seeing their interpretation of what they are seeing on tv.
Must go read books, chat later.....
1 comment:
Yeah for Baby!! I know I've told you before; I always felt so much better when the boys were moving.
Glad for this post and it sounds like today is a much better day; enjoy your weekend a whole lot!!
Mom
Post a Comment