It's snowing again! Woohoo! I love to see the white stuff on the ground and here in Lethbridge. Christmas has certainly been busy but has been so nice. I have been working a lot trying to keep my parents house kept up while Richard has been spending a lot of time bonding with the boys. It's been nice, but I tell you when there is nothing to do....I crash. I have barely seen anyone unless they come to the house to hang out. We've had many games nights, many wii mario brothers and lots of laughs of just being together.
Andrew got cars underwear in his stocking and now refuses to wear the pull ups. I am not comfortable enough with him yet, but we are working on it and he doesn't seem to oppose going to the bathroom...it's just knowing when he needs to go to the bathroom that is the hardest part...but he's getting there.
Brett...well....he's being Brett....sneaky, running away, getting into everything that he shouldn't. He's doing really well with the tree, but if he feels he needs our attention...he goes straight for it.
Richard and I are certainly enjoying the constant connection with other people and we look forward to a relaxing night of celebrating another year God has given us here. He has done tremendous things for us this year and we are pumped to know that God isn't finished with us yet and has so much more if we are willing and DAILY calling on him.
Well off to do some much needed office work...enjoy your celebrations and we all wish you a Happy New Years wherever you are!