Saturday, January 2, 2010

Afternoon of Bowling

Today we went bowling with Grandma and Grandpa. We had so much fun! Andrew could not wait to get ready!You just took off my shoes and now I have to put these on...aren't they too big?
Andrew tried bowling without the help. We could have read a couple of books for the time it took for the ball to make it down the lane!
HIGH FIVE.....way to go Grandpa!
Brett was getting done with the event and only wanted to be held by daddy......Rich's 10th frame was bowled with a handy-cap!


A little staged...can't you tell? I can't bowl any other way....but man can I bowl better when I am prego....it's a known fact!

Waiting together so patiently for their turn.....yes this was at the beginning when we are still soo excited about being here!

The balls sure go farther faster with the helping ramp!

Brett couldn't wait to pick up his next ball and put it on the ramp to push it down the lane!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun afternoon!