Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!!

my little birthday boy!


Brett being a big help...until he sticks the spoon too far down...



mom, I'm not that interested in opening it...do I have to?

ah weebles...mmmm they taste good

get me outta here

ah...now to really play without that big thing on my lap

thanks for opening it mom, I love the book


oh and this thing is pretty cool too


phew that was a long morning...time for a rest

yes...a Grandma to open it for me this time


YAH party friends!




in honor of Grandpa K....had to have the square!










I think I like these bag gifts....I can just pull out the good stuff!
Thanks for everyone who came and who skyped...we had a great day! Sorry for no pictures of Isaac and G&G Klassen's gift as we were skyping...we forgot to take pictures..duh!

Isaac has had no interest in using his feet for walking....except yesterday...he was walking holding both hands. I think my little man is figuring things out! We look forward to spending this year with you Isaac, seeing you grow, watching you laugh and celebrating all those milestones. You are pretty awesome and a JOY to my heart! Thank you Lord for this little man who has blessed me in so many ways!

2 comments:

Journey to Six said...

Thanks for sharing pics Kris. He is growing into such an adorable little man <3

Rick and Sandy said...

Our weekend celebrating Isaac's birthday with all of you was so much fun!! He is growing up and is such a pleasure to play with...thank You Jesus for Isaac; and thank You for blessing us so richly with many grandsons!!