Nothing like a photo update on our lives
 |
| Andrew and his robot hat |
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I was spoiled all day long by my beautiful boys and their father! Breakfast, coffee, afternoon nap and mother's day cookies. I love my crazy bunch!
We got some cool homemade horses from a good friend. She did an awesome job and the boys just love them.....They are sooo cool!
After moving both boys to a big boy bed at 14months and it going so well, we decided to move Isaac to one at the same time...guess what..He's 14 months.....so big boy bed...here we come
 |
| Isaac loving his new bed! |
 |
| so far its gone real well....the boys LOVE to jump on it. They have more of a tight squeeze, but we're hoping for not too much longer! |
May Long.....we did our first camping trip. We all had a blast and enjoyed all the fresh air that we got...well and the sun! Andrew couldn't get enough of biking with the other kids, while Richard and I soaked up some times with good friends, quiet time reading and most of all...spending free time with the boys.
We borrowed a trailer for this trip and it worked really well. Now a small trailer is on our list (one that we can pull with our CRV) Kijiji here I come....
 |
| eating inside one night cause of the rain.... |
 |
| making mud pies |
 |
| I forgot Isaac's chair and this substitute worked so well. Eating on the bench was the perfect size |
 |
| Brett got a glowstick the last night and he couldn't even let go of it in his sleep |
This was Isaac at 6pm...apparently we wore him out!
Hope you enjoyed our update. We are having fun and enjoying where we are. I think I posted in facebook, but I want to encourage all of you to spend time not only by yourself and God, but with your spouse as well. What a difference it has made when we have intentionally set aside time to start our day together with our Father. We pray for you, our friends, when God lays your name on our hearts. Thank you for all of you support and love and encouragement. We were blessed this weekend, and I pray that you all were blessed as well!
5 comments:
Thanks for the photo update...your boys are growing up...and are so adorable! I think of you often and pray for you and your ministry at Pines.
A. Dawna
Thanks for the new pictures the boys are changing so fast. Does your friend have a pattern for the horses? I might want to try that,
A Tere
Thanks so much for posting !
Wish you were a bit closer.
Love you and miss you !
When you said you got a horse I thought you meant a live one :)
we did get a live horse...it's name is Blue. I will have to take a picture for you "anonymous"
Kristy
Post a Comment