| the flowers Richard brought for me for "Valentines Day" |
| Our living room to start with |
| Can you find me in the kitchen? |
| YES, we fit all 3 boys in their own room |
| with a bit of unpacking to do! |
| us having breakfast in our new kitchen |
| Isaac enjoying his exasaucer |
| Grandma giving the boys a lesson in the hokey pokey! Andrew insisted today that we play it! |
| boys giving Grandma loves....and the other way around....Thanks for your help mom!!! |
| I think Grandma gave me a jube jube...hehehe |
| whats better than playing on a snow mound with buckets on our heads? I say nothing! |
| oh boy, it's starts sooo young! |
| the beautiful view from our kitchen |
| and another from our living room |
| yahoo a fridge that I can fit in (at BBWC we had bar fridges in our kitchen) |
| mmm lasagna! See this mom...Its the last time I'll eat it.....haha (Isaac refuses to eat it now) |
| 1st real family dinner in our new home....together! |
| the begining of Brett feeling sick....laying infront of the wood stove |
| boys helping dad make waffles |
| If you know my Isaac at all.....your jaw will be currently touching the floor....yes Isaac took his first bath without screaming bloody murder! |
4 comments:
You should not let Brett into the fridge without pants on :)
Your home is surrounded by beautiful views
Dad F
Your new place looks awesome! The boys room looks nice an roomy. Glad to see you settling in your new home. I can't believe that Issac still fits in his exersaucer and that him and Quinlan have the same chair.
Renee
Love your pics. Your first fam dinner -- was Isaac taking the photo? :)
Miss you cwld.
Mom
What a gorgeous view outside; I love the windows. Maybe you won't need fly paper and no plastic on the windows to keep the wind out; yahoo!! Altogether at home, great family photo. And the boys; they are precious!!
Mom F
Post a Comment