Monday, January 17, 2011

HOT DOG!

If you ever have watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, you will hear the tune when I sing "hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog....." My boys get to watch this show when we are here at Grandpa and Grandmas. Here's a video of Andrew dancing to it...I'm a little sorry I missed the best part...but here's a taste.

Last night was a good night for all my boys! My super sweet dad was trying to let me sleep in but my boys took over! They had such a crazy morning of being at each other's throats that I had to get up. Tired, I made it through the day. I had a great afternoon shopping with my mom and going out for coffee. I am enjoying the result of going out together...cheesecake! mmmm I love cheesecake!

Tomorrow I look forward to going to a friends for a visit, swimming with my boys in the evening and a chance to skype my hubby.

Today I have learned.....I'm exhausted...

the

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam sings that song just randamly. It's super funny! (it's ali, by the way)