I am just thinking over the last week of happenings and realized I have done so much stuff. I really have been enjoying doing things with my boys and taking them out of the house to do community things. I missed that in Alberta....the ability to just drive to a community event and it be a 10 min drive...I like it here!
This spring my license to practice (for ece) is coming up and with a renewal I need 40hrs of some sort of instructional time. So any chance I get to go to some seminar or workshop I go regardless of what it is. So on Tues I went to Kiki the Eco Elf workshop. If you are ever wanting someone for a children's event who is kid friendly, is passionate about the environment and knows what she's talking about....get Kiki, she was great! She is great with children....but what I liked most about it was that she was very informative for us about the earth and giving some ideas to better our centres' and homes without feeling like she was attacking us (I often feel that way about environmentally passionate people).
I took the kids into town for the halloween howl with some friends. It was in the school gym and toys/activities set up everywhere. Isaac was my get up and go do boy...the other two wanted to do things, but wanted me at their side....funny how things change the older they get. We got a little time with Kiki's performance, snack, face painting and fun! The best part was having a friend to go out for lunch with and spend some time letting the kids play together! Anna has been such an amazing friend. She gets me out doing stuff and we are constantly having coffee together while the kids play....it works so well. I don't know how long it's been since I have longed for a friend who desires to get together with me at least once a week! I can only give my Savior the glory for that one...and what a great witness I get to be for people that I may not have interacted with on my own....
Can you believe that it will only be 3 more months till we get to meet this precious bundle! I am starting to get more excited but more ready for her to come out. This belly hurts. I bend over so much in my day that my belly is soo sore by the end of the day and wants nothing to touch it (ie....even the counter when I get something out of the cupboard). But I still do so much in my day....I can't believe it...when I was pregnant with Brett I remember having to lay on the couch so much because I was just so tired...and I'm sure lazy. I'm sure it has much to do with the weight and how different my pregnancy goes. It's been fun taking Isaac's clothes and giving them away! I'm tired of storing them and constantly going through them....it's nice to say bye to a lot of them.
Well friends...I hope to get an email out today that updates you all on our building project for both our house and the camp. Stay tuned....if you are not a part of our newsletter, just send me a msg in the comments below and let me know your email.
Have a fantastic day....celebrate life, family and opportunities...and may you be blessed in doing so!
1 comment:
So glad this was a good move for the whole family
Post a Comment