You know, starting with facebook was fun and interactive with those I wanted to interact with. Today it's become more than I wanted and tooo much information into people's lives. I made the decision to discontinue my time with them. I have heard a lot of disappointment from people....but I figure, I still have the same email....I have a phone number and if you really want, I have an address to mail something....there are ways to get ahold of me if you REALLy want to know what's going on with me....and not just happen to stumble upon some information. I must say...I do miss it a bit, but not enough to put me back out there!
Yesterday I baked a cheesecake, tarts, cookies with Brett and a dbl batch of muffins......I also played with my kids, moped the kitchen and cleaned/moped the bathroom. I am thankful for all the time that I have now to complete a task instead of being interrupted by facebook. I love it!
So I'm back to writing to you. I still feel busy these days and finding myself doing sooo much. I almost feel like I'm nesting, but yet I am still so far away to be nesting.
We are in the waiting for a building permit here so things feel a little chaotic. I keep trying to "clean up" a mess...but how to make things look neater seems like an impossible task.
Yesterday I had to write a page report on a handbook that I had to read. I can't believe that I can still write decent thoughts that make sense down on paper when I often struggle day to day to get across information....baby brain has stuck and not left since I have had Andrew.
Oh...for those of you who had to endure my lumpy cheesecake this Thanksgiving...I have officially redeemed myself. I remade that cheesecake for an evening coffee with friends and I succeeded. I don't know what was wrong with me the first time, but obviously I wasn't thinking about what I was doing, I was just trying to get it done.
So friends.....I hope you are still enjoying where you are at....what you are doing and how you are doing it. Remember to challenge yourself and allow God to move in you and through you daily. Open those hearts to our Amazing Creator and be prepared to be blown away.
Love, Kristy
2 comments:
You will never regret all the time you are investing in your kids (and hubby/family etc) instead of computer driven busyness (whether it be fb, games, email etc). My heart sings as I read of your life as a mom.
Those days remain precious in my memory banks.
Good to hear from you. Maybe a phone call soon.
Post a Comment