One Christmas party down and one to go. Both happen to be a bowling party, which before tonight I thought that I would not be very good at. Apparently it pays to be pregnant. I have two playing for my team and well....we beat everyone. Ya me and the baby beat not only our team but all who were there to play. I ended the game with a whopping 159 the first game and 174 the second. Richard left the party knowing who to be teamed up with next Sunday when we challenge our home group to a bowling night.
Some of you might be thinking bowling? yahoo....why bowling? But when all you have here is a 5 pin lane, 1 theatre (which I think use to be the bowling alley) and then coffee shops that close by 8pm....that doesn't leave you with much for all other occasions....so yes..bowling it is.So I've been walking around the past couple of weeks with a cough that sounds not too bad...until last night when it hit full force. This morning Richard looked at me and we decided it was time to buy the vaporizer. Who knew when you are getting rid of your cough....whatever is down there has to come back up (unfortunately I'm afraid of getting the head cold again because of it coming back up). So Vics rub and vapor, hopefully they will be my aid in staying healthy for the holiday season (there is no other aid when your pregnant).
Adios for now, talk again soon!
4 comments:
I was wondering what you had on your knick-knack shelf; then enlarged the pic it to find you posted a picture of bowling shoes...we had a good laugh. I noticed there was no mention of RC's score, obviously he didn't publish your comment today. We haven't gone bowling since we went with K & J about six months ago. It was tons of fun, must do it again.
We're almost done tmas shopping, got to finish decorating the tree and put a display up outside, by next weekend I hope. 16 more sleeps...
hi kristy!wow! how things change. you make pregnancy look good. i might have to give it a try.
(that last comment was from leslie.)
A blog site is a great idea. Good to hear what you guys are up to. Maybe see you at Christmas.
Post a Comment