Thursday, March 22, 2007

So for the past while, Richard and I have made it a habit to go for our after supper walk down the street. I can't make it too far because my belly just gets so tight and uncomfortable (I seem to be able to walk longer in the morning then at night). Anyways, tonight was especially hilarious because for the past couple of days we not only get to walk with our dog, our cat seems to want to follow as well. Down the block we went and it wasn't until we turned around did we notice that our cat had followed us the whole way. She was only a few steps behind us.....so funny. Makes me wish that we had a camera. You know....she could follow us every day...she needs the exercise just as much as I do.

Today was certainly starting out bright as I received an adorable phone call.

Me: Hello, Kristy speaking

Katelyn: It's me Katelyn

Me: Hi, I missed talking to you yesterday

Katelyn: I have 4 loose teeth, do you want to hear it?

I kind of chuckled, but to my surprise I actually did hear the clicking sound of the tooth moving. What tiny things brought us such pleasure and excitement as children. Amanda I now completely relate to your blog the other day and the phone call that you got.

4 comments:

Rick and Sandy said...

Maybe Katelyn would let Richard pull her teeth...be sure he grabs the right one.

Mom F

Amanda Lee Smith said...

just think, in a couple years it'll be your own little one doing the blog-worthy antics :)

eileen said...

Are you still taking the stroller for walks too? Maybe the dog and cat could hitch a ride .... now there's some talk for the neighbors. Hang in there. Baby will be here before you know it. And then you'll be saying things like, "Seems like he/she has always been part of our family" and "Can't believe he/she is walking already!" and "What? You want the car again?" True!!!!
Eagerly waiting with you to meet our newest family member.
a. eileen

Rick and Sandy said...

Papa has 6 days in which to make a quick trip to Grand Forks to meet Grandbaby #4...suppose that's wishful thinking...before he leaves to trek to Everest Base Camp.

We're looking forward to seeing postings of Baby in your arms soon.

Have a great couple of weeks before your lives will change forever...forever is even better. Now that might be hard to imagine today but children really are the best addition to the family; even more fun than Sadie or Tyra...imagine that!

We're praying for Baby's safe delivery.

We love you, Mom & Dad F