Yes my friends, our guessing game is now over. I figure it's just as challenging as playing the lottery! So I am here, Thursday April 5th with beautiful sunshine coming through my windows, a cat moaning and rolling in the sun because it feels so great and a dog...content to be outside. I can truly say that I have enjoyed being pregnant and the whole experience, but seriously I need to meet this miracle soon.
Today I plan to relax, try to finish my book and just enjoy another peaceful day in a quiet house. The harness worked great. There still is a little pulling, but manageable...even being pregnant. She'll get use to it....she's just so use to pulling I'm not sure that the change will happen overnight.
I hope you all have a great long weekend. Enjoy your time off and celebrate....God has given us one good reason to celebrate....He's not dead! Happy Easter everyone!
6 comments:
Hey Kris!
I have been checking your blogs faithfully seeing how you are doing and when this little one will arrive. Glad to hear you're doing well and sad I missed out on the laughs at the McLeods :) But soon (umm..probably in June, after Africa) we will get together and I can meet your new addition to the family! Looking forward to hearing how everything goes. I hope it all goes well. I miss you lots and love you friend.
Love, Courtnay
He is risen INDEED! Happy Easter Richard & Kristy.
Sorry that you missed out on the "4th"; we look forward to meeting your Little One in His time.
Love you lots, Mom F
He is risen INDEED!
Kristy and Richard - we miss anticipating you might be here this morning to surprise us at our annual Good Friday breakfast and service. Been thinking and praying for ya - guess your baby has a mind of it's own - just like her mamma!
Praying for you Kristy as you prepare to meet your little baby! I am so excited to hear what it is and to see pictures!! All the best
congrats!!!!!!! :-)
congratulations!!!! WOW!! God's blessings as you embark on this new adventure... parenting!
Post a Comment