We welcome Andrew Richard Friesen to our family. I know all of you are waiting for pictures and more details, but as some can understand I am tired....but I wanted all of you to know that he is now home. He was born April 6th at 9:40am. He weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 inches long.
I'll send some pictures tomorrow as well as my story. Thanks to everyone who prayed, God really blessed us with an amazing son!
12 comments:
Congrats .... we're thrilled for you. Thinking about dropping in this week sometime to take a look and see if he's really as cute as reported :-)
a. eileen
Congratulations to you both! I can't wait to see pictures!Your mom told my mother-in-law yesterday, so this morning I rushed to check out your blog and see if there is any pictures. Hope the next few weeks go well and you start to feel like yourself soon. Thanks for the birthday card! I can't believe you remembered (I mean, with a birth/labor looming, you still had time to make a card!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! At our Good Friday Breakfast, Michayla & I were talking about missing you this year and you were busy bringing another cousin into the world at that time. Next Easter! What a birthday for your mom! Get as much rest as you can while you have her there. Can't wait to see a picture of him and to hear your story!
Congratulations !
Can't wait to see you all.
Congratulations Richard and Kristy and a big welcome to the family Andrew. God's blessing as you start this new adventure.
Way to go Kristy!
Congrats on the safe arrival of your son. Early reports are that he is a keeper.
Hope you both get some rest in the next few days.
Love Tante Carla
Congrats!! So happy for you guys!! I can't wait to see pictures of this new little guy!
You are going to be an amazing mom!
k.
whoohoo!!!
congrats!
yatta!!!!
l.
You have just completed your 3 generational men's ball team. Way to go!!! Grandpa's in great shape now...if he can keep it up until Andrew is 2.5 or 3, and swinging his plastic bat you'll be good to go. If we can borrow Rachel and/or Renee, we'll challenge you to a game (our "women's" team vs your "men's" team)See you all at Bradner Park in 2010.
That's Andrew swinging the plastic bat, not Grandpa :-)
A big congratulations to the two (I guess it's three now!) of you! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how everything went!
Uncle Al says that borrowing Rachel or Renee wouldn't be fair, so we'll opt for Oma on the team, making it a 4 generational women's team.
Post a Comment