So today we ventured out into the world of Grand Forks. I was a part of a mom's group called the Pregnancy Outreach Program. There were 5 of us women who were due all around the same time. So between March 26th and April 6th, all 5 babies were born. So today we go together and told our stories and got our pictures taken together. The fun thing about the group is that 2 of the other women and I also took our prenatal class together, so we really got to know each other and talk about our experiences together. What fun. If you notice in the picture, we all had boys except for 1 of them.
The second outing that we did, is we decided to go for a walk. Andrew did so well getting into his car seat and enjoying the walk while sleeping. We didn't get far before it started to rain....but it was a great first.
Tomorrow will be our first big trip to Kelowna.....that should be exciting and a new experience for all. Talk to you all later, Proud momma!
6 comments:
what a beautiful son you have:) have fun with all of your firsts as a family , kinda fun eh??hope you feel as good as you look:)
what a great picture with the five babies... love it!!
At first I thought you had placed Andrew together with 4 other dolls; I recognized him on the left right away...then read your posting and saw the second pic with you and the other 4 Moms. What fun this must be for you to get together; for such a small town to have 5 babies born in the span of a little over a week is quite surprising to me...I guess GF isn't as small as I thought.
You look great! Richard appears to have mastered the art of pushing the stroller and your Mom is managing to keep Sadie in tow (or is Sadie towing her?) I love the pics you add.
Have a wonderful weekend in Kelowna! Watch out as you're driving, there were several places on the highway when I drove from GF to Kelowna that rocks are falling and landing on the road.
Love you...look forward to seeing you soon. Mom F
Wow, I saw the first photo and thot someone had quints. Glad it isn't you. ;)
Sounds like you have had lots of visiters. Hope you are enjoying all the attention.
Wow! Those pictures brought back memories of when I joined a new mom's group. Enjoy these days - they pass by so quickly. All three of you look wonderful!
Wow! Those pictures brought back memories of when I joined a new mom's group. Enjoy these days - they pass by so quickly. All three of you look wonderful!
Post a Comment