"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Eph.4:2 ~our family verse~
Thursday, October 18, 2007
LEAVES!!
I love the fall, especially for the pictures of leaves. I love the sunshine and the crisp air, as well as the chance to wear sweaters. I love my family and they joy they have brought me especially this year. Enjoy the pictures!
oBeautiful pictures!! I love fall for its colors, too. But I don't enjoy packing away my summer clothes for my winter ones! Andrew just keeps getting cuter and cuter. My favorite pic is the one of the three of you when he's got that great smile!!
Okay, before you post your pics from yesterday -- I LOVE the pictures where Andrew is laughing. Makes me want to giggle along with him. And I LOVE the picture -- his expression and his pose -- as he looks over at Brendan.
12 comments:
Gorgeous scenery, lovely weather and a very beautiful family...so much to be thankful for.
Dad & Mom
Cute pictures!!
Evan has the exact same Bum sweater as Andrew!
great family pics.
love, a. Rietta
Great pictures guys! You are such a cute little family.
Cute pictures guys! Andrew looks so happy in the Mommy picture.
oBeautiful pictures!! I love fall for its colors, too. But I don't enjoy packing away my summer clothes for my winter ones! Andrew just keeps getting cuter and cuter. My favorite pic is the one of the three of you when he's got that great smile!!
Dawna, I haven't quite gotten used to hearing about putting your clothes away....move to BC. I don't think we put our clothes away, do we?
great family pics....love seeing them.
So great to see you all. Hope that life is treating you well and your family at Gardom Lake misses you all very much. My nephew is so cute!!!
Good morning Family,
It is such a pleasure checking your blog every morning and seeing our precious Grandson's lovely smile...what a great way to start my day!
Mom
Hi!
Thanks for sharing these adorable pictures. Andrew is looking like he's lots of fun. And of course, you are looking like a happy Mommy and Daddy.
Hugs,
Betty
Okay, before you post your pics from yesterday -- I LOVE the pictures where Andrew is laughing. Makes me want to giggle along with him.
And I LOVE the picture -- his expression and his pose -- as he looks over at Brendan.
Post a Comment