We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Our home group went hiking. We borrowed a backpack from Gene and Vicky so that we could take Andrew easier than in the snuggly. We look forward to the day that we can have one of those two.....they worked really well.
Andrew also got to wear the Thanksgiving bib that I got him. It said "Thankful for Mommy and Daddy"....we thought that that was fitting.
We have been having Brennan Zorn stay at our house....so we have also had the convenience of having his high chair left at our house as well. So we've been putting it to extra use.....and Andrew has been eating very well in it. We will soon be getting our own.....we look forward to that. (sometimes Andrew likes playing with his food.....i.e. the last food picture)
TAAAA DAAAA!!!!
Andrew got up on all 4's today a few times. I think he's been able to do this for awhile....but he's been playing on the hard wood and so it's been so slippery. We decided to put him on the carpet to see what he would do.....and yahoo...he got up....We're such proud parents!
6 comments:
Great Pictures! by the time I got to the bottom of the post, I had switched my backround 3 times. First was the one of Andrew and Richard, then Andrew eating, and now I have the picture of him crawling.
I have another thing to say, but I thought that if I put it in the last comment, it would be too long and people wouldn't read it. I was going to say that it's a good thing he's crawling because I know a baby that doesn't crawl, but kinda pulls herself across the carpet. I don't know if she still does that, but crawling is just better.
I can't believe Richard can stay so upright with all that gear and Andrew on his back!
Our little man continues to delight me -- thanks for all the pictures Kristy.
It's so good to hear that you had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Andrew really looks like he enjoyed the ride in the baby carrier as much as his Daddy enjoyed carrying him.
Wow; I don't recall how young the boys were when they were ready to crawl, Andrew seems too little to be nearly at the crawling stage. Actually he is little when you look at the pictures you post of him with either his Mommy & Daddy with him. It won't be long before he's crawling over to the dvd/cd rack and picking out his favourite selection; hopefully you will have much greater success training Andrew than I did in training his Daddy to put things away after he's done with them.
Thanks for sharing the pictures of your family. You've got one handsome little boy! We miss you lots.
Has Richard got the wood ready for splitting yet? We've put our 2-wheel RV away for the winter so our next trip out will be in the car...should Dad get his axe sharpened?
We love you; Mom
Great looking family. Thanks for sharing.
love, A. Rietta
Thanks again for sharing your little one !
It's great to keep in touch, even tho' I'm in Leavenworth for the week with friends from church.
Golfing on the 18 hole putting green is included with our hotel price, so we've been taking advantage of it every morning.
I was the only one who got a hole in one yesterday !
Post a Comment