Thursday, November 1, 2007

Did I tell you all that Andrew did get his first tooth...it was a two month accomplishment!!! One down....on to the next. The first picture I was feeding Andrew and I kept having to turn the bumbo so that he would not watch the t.v. As you can see, he found alternate ways to keep watching.

















Yesterday for Halloween, we were in Kelowna. We decided to go trick or treating in a different way. We dressed up Andrew and we went around to friend's houses and took pictures of them with Andrew....it was soo much fun.... Andrew got his first candy bag at Auntie Emma's...we sure enjoyed them! Thank you to all our friends and family for making it such a fun day.












10 comments:

Joan said...

I think Superman's mouthpiece really adds to whole flying thing!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea!! glad you had fun.

love, a. rietta

Derek said...

I love the Superman costume!

Days of our Lives said...

seriously , super man ?? i love it !! too cute :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'm sure that everyone enjoyed the special treat.
Cute costume.

Anthony and Kim said...

Evan loves the T.V. too! He gets VERY distracted when he nurses so I have to shut the tv off and move to his bedroom where there is no distractions!
Love the superman outfit too, he's so cute!

eileen said...

He was obviously the treat of the day for all your friends! Next year are you planning a trip to the Fraser Valley and we all get that treat? :-) Sounds like a fun trip!

Rick and Sandy said...

What a great excuse to take a whole day to visit friends; I'm sure Andrew thoroughly enjoyed the attention as much as you both had going to Kelowna for fun!

I wonder who Andrew "learned" to watch TV from...now let's see, both sets of Grandparents live many hours away, can't be them; no Aunties or Uncles live in GF...hmmm. Great pictures!

Andrew is a keeper...thanks for sharing your day with us.

Love you...

Richard and Kristy said...

I don't think he's Learned to watch t.v. We both try really hard for him to not watch it....we work really hard at it.

Anonymous said...

superman.
the perfect halloween costume for somebody who can't walk. i love it.