Yahoo everyone, Andrew is 6 months old....he's half a year! I'm so proud of our son. He's growing (slowly...but its happening) and loving life. He's sleeping great (not through the night yet) and eating just a good. He's content most of the time and doesn't play strange (I hope that doesn't change) to new people. IT's soo fun being mommy and I am soooo proud of our son!
6 comments:
Yeah! I'm the first comment! Now I have to think of something to say....
great pics of andrew you guys he's getting so big !!
I can't believe how grown up Andrew is looking. He is adorable. And you guys are looking great. I love your new facebook picture.
We missed you guys at Thanksgiving, I am glad you have friends in GF that you could share it with.
We are continuing to lift you up in prayer as Rich's job remains uncertain. We pray for clarity, wisdom and peace and as you seek God for direction.
Miss ya and love ya
i found something to say! it's amazing that he's been alive for half a year and that I check the blog multiple times a day, but I still haven't seen him! It's kinda to bad...
Andrew looks so grown up in that outfit. But when I look closer my perspective shifts, either Andrew is still a little guy or Richard's hands are huge.
Happy 6 month birthday Andrew!
Post a Comment