Wednesday, September 10, 2008

sorry, again no pics, but I thought I'd write for my fellow readers to let you know....nothing has happened. I am still pregnant and I have 10 days (more or less) to go. I feel terribly uncomfortable and as much as I can't wait to see Richard this Fri, I will be sad to give up a bed all to myself. Shannon, now I know why Aaron slept on the couch at the end...I'm tempted to give the same fate to my hubby. We will have to see.
That's kind of all the update that I have for now, we will see how far along I am tomorrow at my Dr's appointment (I am 3 cm dilated as of last week's appointment)

ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Joanie said...

For all you readers . . .
What Kristy doesn't tell you is that she looks absolutely beautiful, never sits and complains, and has endless patience and energy for Andrew.

A woman of God is truly a beautiful thing to behold.

Love you CWLD

Rick and Sandy said...

Joan, she's an amazing young Lady; thanks for sharing her with Rick & I and our Family.

We love you Kristy; we look forward to and pray for Baby's safe arrival...soon.

Dad & Mom F